AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just as the title states I'm making a copy of the Russian AK-104 Boosters that are made to clock properly on Bulgarian FS/GB combos, and also one thats clocks properly on the Russian. These will work for 5.56, 5.45, and 7.62 and are threaded for 24mm RH. These are Ideal for Combo Gas Block and Front Sight blocks like the AK-100 style. They are made from 4140 heat treated to 28-32c Rockwell, non-chrome lined.

Labor Day Week Sale Prices good until Sunday 9/7/14

Regular $45, Now $39 for in the white (unfinished, ready to ship)
Regular $47.50, Now $42 for baked enamel finish (allow 2 business days for painting)

Shipping;
Bubble Mailer - $3 for QTY(1) 5-7 days
Flat Rate Priority - $5.95 for QTY(1-6) includes insurance and tracking number 3-5 days

2 Bulgarian Available
2 Russian Available

Please Post an "I'll Take It" below followed by an email to [email protected] and specify payment preference - MO, CC+3%

Original Russian AK-104 Booster on Left, Mine in White on right for comparison

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
are these the extra short ones like used on a 12" barrel (ie 105), or the longer version used on the 8" barrels?

·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are the shorter ones like the one on the bottom, they were made for the Russian 102, 104, and 105 rifles
Boosters_AKSU_AK105.JPG

·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it says that in the description. The ones pictured haven't been completely machined.. These will look just like the original and have the 2 notches in front and 1 in rear.

i will post a picture of a completed one hopefully by next Wednesday at the latest.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Could you make some of these longer? I am looking for something I can pin on my m92 to bring it to the legal rifle length. I don't like the fake suppressor look. I think you sell more then a few in this configuration.

·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I can make an extended booster for the M92 but it will be a couple months.

·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eventually I would like to get set up with someone who hard chromes, but no one does it locally.

·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
I wasn't aware that there was 2 thread pitches for 24mm???

I have a Russian and Bulgarian 104/105 gas block and they are the same threads, also the AKSU, AK-74, and the AK-103 are all the same and this booster will work on all.

The main difference between the Bulgarian and Russian 104/105 is the placement of the Detent, they are interchangeable as far as threads go but do not clock properly when interchanged, that being said I have used a Russian 104 booster on my Bulgarian 107ur (AKSU) for a couple years now. It just looks a little weird because the notches in the front aren't properly aligned.

·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got pushed back a day, bar no issues should have at least one completed by tomorrow if not all of the first batch of 30

·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are ready! Pictures up in first post

Reactions: evolixsurf

·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump it up

·
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #20