Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9mm HK UMP clone SW-10, $1750 shipped

What you see here is a one of a kind gun, and the best, most affordable way to get into a UMP in 9mm. This is a Special Weapons SW-10, which is basically an MP5 with a polymer frame reinforced with metal subframe. The gun is very light, only about 5 lbs. I removed the original "tumor" light mount on the underside, smoothed out some of the sharp edges on the frame, and custom built the folding stock to replace the original fixed stock. I also added a fake supressor over the 16" barrel to complete the look. YES, this is a roller locked gun and you can drop a legal sear pack in it and it will run full auto!

The gun fires and functions 100% with all ammo I have put through it. The gun comes with the original fixed stock and with (4) MKE polymer MP-5 magazines to complete the look.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I know this is an unusual piece, and will do my best to answer all questions.

I accept USPS money orders only on this item. Shipping is USPS Priority with insurance and delivery confirmation to your FFL. Please post "I'll take it" and follow up with an email to dawg[remove me]180[at]yahoo[dot]com. No PM's please.

·
Premium Member
7,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sold pending funds

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.