AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reluctantly selling 4 of my ak-47 magazines. I recently sold some circle 10s and now want to sell the remainder of my poly mags and my only bakelite. There isnt anything wrong with them, I just have a lot of metal mags and need the cash right now since I am out of work and have student loans to pay.

I have cleaned the crud out of the bakelite and the Finnish mag, and have replaced their springs with wolff springs. The bakelite mag has some pitting on the floor plate but I cleaned it the best I could and put oil on it to keep it from spreading further.

The Finnish mag is like new and has little wear, I have kept it loaded and there is no feed lip separation. It still fits into my ak just like it did when I got it. I havent ever used it, I just inserted it in the rifle a few times and kept it loaded. The bakelite mag looks like it was refurbished. It just seemed like it had been used before on the inside but it looks nice on the outside, and has some markings up on the top near the feed lips and the 74 and tula stamps are still there. This was one I got from Aim a while back when they had them for sale. The waffles have been used once at the range but other than that they have just been taken in and out of the rifle here at home and left loaded.

Im looking for $160 shipped for the magazines via USPS to the lower 48 & where it is legal, and I ONLY accept payment via paypal. I dont have time to be running to the bank all the way across town to deposit a money order. PM me and I will give my pp address. This isnt posted anywhere else but here.

I will separate them up at this point if no one wants to take them all. I can shoehorn these into one of those small usps boxes but I wont since I have received damaged magazines that way. So they will have to go into the larger $10 boxes. Rather than charge $10 additional for shipping I am only charging $5 and will eat the other half. In the end I wont be making as much but I will get the money I desperately need right now.

Bakelite: $35 shipped
Finnish m-62 $35 shipped
bulgarian circle 10 waffle $45 shipped (each)

And again the ammo isn't included with them.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I kinda think this would be your asking price since it's gonna cost better than $5.00 to ship it..........
But now it appears they are all sold?
$30 isn't the same as $35 shipped. I assumed you offered $30 period as in $30 shipped. Sorry for the confusion, it wasn't clear. I also didn't want to separate them at that time either. At this time I see them sold to gbomb50.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts