AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received this rifle in trade and I do not need it so I am selling it here in addition to three 20 FBMG Brand New 20 round mags (not Pictured) were in my safe for the last year. The rifle is used (approximately 150 rounds fired) and shows minor wear on the plastic from storage.

$450.00 for the rifle 3 X 20 round mags and one 8 round factory mag shipped to your FFL (lower 48). If it is not legal for you to own please dont ask to buy it. Any questions let me know.

First I'll take it gets it.

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
PM sent.

thanks,

t

eta: would really realy (really!) like to have this rifle :razz:

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
hondajohn said:
I received this rifle in trade and I do not need it so I am selling it here in addition to three 20 FBMG Brand New 20 round mags (not Pictured) were in my safe for the last year. The rifle is used (approximately 150 rounds fired) and shows minor wear on the plastic from storage.

$450.00 for the rifle 3 X 20 round mags and one 8 round factory mag shipped to your FFL (lower 48). If it is not legal for you to own please dont ask to buy it. Any questions let me know.

First I'll take it gets it.

I'll take it.

Email on the way with info and all that sort've stuff.

thanks,

t

·
Registered
10,316 Posts
Went by the FFL and picked up the package today. Really do appreciate you helpin' me to aquire the last piece of the puzzle for my target rifle project.

thanks,

t

1 - 6 of 6 Posts