AK Rifles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had my computer fixed last week went to e-mail picture's no go. i know we need picture's. these were picked for my self i really wanted to build these kit's. but with my health condition it's probibly a waste of my time & money. first kit:
yugo M-64 i would need to try to get to it but i think it's matching number's. passes the bullet test finish is exellent come's with a wiselite center section, [$170.00 right there ] should be an easy fix from the prices i've seen i don't think $450.00 is out of line
second kit is an exellent egyptain export model i really wanted to build both of tese kit's.
asking $300.00 . a postal MO will work , need payment within 4-5 day's from posting "i'll take it "
i'll try to get picture's from photoshop, i haven't tryed that yet. check back tomorrow.thanx for looking guy's, this would really help.
going to add an M-70 with the wise lite center section asking $350.00
i'mgoing to try to post picture's of the M-64.

it was all i could to get these up i'll try to get the egyptian tomorrow. i do have the original matching lower ^ a original mag.

· Registered
128 Posts
Re: WTS 2 different kit's

IF the Egyptian has barrel and is all original Egyptian (ie: front trunnion) I will take it.

Not original barrel, offer withdrawn, thanks for the quick reply and honesty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.