AK Rifles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wts 2 polish tantal barrel assemb. w/ trunnion and 1 carrier (barrels sold carrier av

Hello I am selling two very good to excellent condition polish tantal frontend/barrel assemblies. The bores are excellent, shiney with sharp rifling. They easily pass the bullet test and appear to have been fired very little if much at all. They are complete with the original barrel, front trunnion, front and rear sight blocks, gas block, muzzle break, and cleaning rod. The first is marked 1989CS0762 and comes with a matching top cover, from the research ive gathered this was a test year and these are pretty rare in the u.s. The second trunnion is marked 1993 LZ5429. I would like to get $400 shipped for the first one and $350 for the second. I also have a excellent/ like new polish tantal bolt carrier w/o the bolt. The piston appears to have been removed/ changed but I dont see any markings on it. The carrier is marked 3240. I would like to get $100 shipped for it. I am somewhat negotiable but not desperate to sell these. I am in need of a krinkov gas tube and dimpled trigger guard/ mag catch that I could do a partial trade for. I ship usps priority mail and will ship within 48 hours of receiving payment. I accept discrete paypal or usps money order. These will be crossposted so time stamp rules. If you have any questions feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks.

Both barrels sold carrier still available. make me an offer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts