AK Rifles banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

WTS 1979 Polish UF Assembled Kit on NDS-1P receiver SPF

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  ItchyFinger 
#1 ·
All matching numbers. Mostly typical scratches but nothing bad. I was going to refinish it but never got around to it.

922 parts include pistol grip, gas piston, slant muzzle device, fire control group. Includes one 30 round magazine. Has the original barrel and low round count.

Shipping to lower 48 only. Price is $700.00 SHIPPED.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

#2 ·
Re: WTS 1979 Polish Underfolder Assembled Kit on NDS-1P rece

ItchyFinger said:
922 parts include pistol grip, gas piston, slant muzzle device, fire control group.
I noticed that you did not include the receiver in your compliance parts list. It is U.S made and counts as 1, so you have 7 instead of 6 922 parts. Just thought I'd point that out.

#6 ·
Q-gunner2 said:
Looking at the rifle... the receiver has no finish, correct? Just the scaling from heat treating? Does the receiver SN match the parts kit?

Correct on the receiver finish and no the receiver doesn't match the parts kit. Has that "battlefield pickup" look to it. Get's more looks than my blonde Bulgie does when I take it to the range.

#9 ·
Still available, all PM's answered, all pictures sent. If someone wants different/more pictures, please pm me what you're wanting with an email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.