AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTS Python 2.5" Upstate SC TRADES ADDED

Face to face, in state sale only. I am near Clemson, SC. I will need a driver's license or CWP copy (or scan emailed ahead of time) for my records. Cash or postal money order.

PYTHON IS WITHDRAWN. I like it too much to give it away at this price.

WITHDRAWN Late 1970's Colt Python Snub Nose .357 magnum revolver

This is from the time when the Python was the Cadillac of pistols. Still hand fitted by an individual gunsmith who stamped each one with his own personal stamp. The snubs are the rarest of these, and go from $1,500-2,500 on Gunbroker depending on condition and original box/paperwork--I am letting this one go cheaper due to recent expenses.

I've never understood putting condition in percentages, but the only significant wear on the blueing is on the right side of the barrel at the muzzle. I've included a close up of that. No original box or papers. This one is for shooting, and it's a joy to shoot. The trigger is amazing in single action.

Includes the pistol, grip add-on (ugly, but makes it a lot easier to shoot), and two speedloaders. $1,050, FTF only. Look on Gunbroker. This is a great price on a 70's Python snub. WITHDRAWN NO LONGER FOR SALE

TRADES:
I am not interested in trades at this time.

All sales final.

·
Banned
950 Posts
Crazy price on that Colt. I went to a public auction that had one of those listed and the auction drew dozens of people from all over the state- specifically to bid on that very revolver.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts