AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,509 Posts
top notch collectors
wish I could join them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,760 Posts
I always wondered why they do not want any new members? :neutral:

T
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,182 Posts
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Kalashnikov underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...The KCA
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,915 Posts
Slinger646 said:
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Kalashnikov underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...The KCA
That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time....I needed some cheering up as my dog is in the hospital/vet right now.
Thanks Slinger you made my day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
891 Posts
I am not of any importance in the organization nor have I ever really stated before that I'm a member. I'm just speaking up because there seems there seems to be some misconceptions about it.

There are a bunch of KCA members that post on this site. Some of them are even Moderators here. Some of them even state they're KCA members in their signatures. You'll never meet a nicer group of guys.

There's nothing particularly secret or covert about it. It's just a relatively "low profile" organization of serious AK collectors. A lot of the info discussed is on the nit-picky-est of AK details. Discussions about stuff can go on for months (or years) that would probably bore most people to death. :smile:

There's no handshake as far as I know. :grin:

The website development is on hold for now, again AFAIK. More of a long term goal.

Members come and go by invitation and as their interest dictates.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,275 Posts
I thought it was a yahoo group
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,182 Posts
Glock Holiday said:
Slinger646 said:
In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Kalashnikov underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...The KCA
That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time....I needed some cheering up as my dog is in the hospital/vet right now.
Thanks Slinger you made my day.
Glad I could help out, hope your lil' buddy gets better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,435 Posts
Glock Holiday said:
Slinger646 said:
Glad I could help out, hope your lil' buddy gets better.

Thanks for the thoughts.
He'll be OK I'm pretty sure.
My favorite breed in the world. Hope he pulls through man. I've never met a boston that I didn't love.

I'm trying to get mine (Frank) into the KCA (just to keep the thread on topic) but I suspect he hasnt been invited due to snorting, snoring and gas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,028 Posts
thorfinn said:
I'm trying to get mine (Frank) into the KCA (just to keep the thread on topic) but I suspect he hasnt been invited due to snorting, snoring and gas.
that shouldn't matter, as long as his rivets are legit
 
1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top