AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this for sale locally, curious about the value of it. I don't know much about 'collectable' AKs. It is supposed to be all numbers matching, but I noticed in some other pics that it DOES NOT have flat back mags. This is his description:

This is a one owner, preban underfolding AK47, in the box with three mags, original bayo, sling, oiler, and leather sling clip. I have fired way less than 200 rounds through it. This is not a assembled rifle, this is an original Norinco underfolder with the nice wood, flash hider, and bayo lug on it. It is in nearly new condition.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I would guess he wants about a grand for it. 750.00 to 850.00 would be a fair price. They make excellent shooters since it's been shot already, the collectable value has dropped. 750.00 is what I would try for if you are going after it.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
I would offer $500 and go up to $750 max. Cold hard cash talks. He can only say no thanks if he doesn't want to sell.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
H2O MAN said:
This may be nothing, but it's boxed up different from other Norinco 56S-1 rifles that I've seen.
i noticed this also. check the rifle out up close before you jump on it.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the feedback. He was initially asking $1200, then backed down to $1000. I have seen similar rifles go for $1300+ on gunbroker

I didnt realize shooting one devalued it THAT much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts