AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Romanian bakelite forward pistol grip handguard, bakelite pistol grip and a push button side-folding stock all in excellent condition. Any idea of value of this package?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
grandpassage said:
I have a Romanian bakelite forward pistol grip handguard, bakelite pistol grip and a push button side-folding stock all in excellent condition. Any idea of value of this package?
Do you have some hens teeth for sale also, and know where there is a 40 year old good looking female virgin? :grin:

All joking aside I don't know what it is worth either but you shouldn't have any trouble selling it.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Bakelite pistol grip: AIMS-74 marble type, about $10
Push-button side folding stock: $85-100
Bakelite FRONT pistol grip: $150 at least, but I would put it on GunBroker if you want to get as much as possible if you need the cash. It would be nice though to give a deal to someone here who needs one.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Seeing as how they've become really scarce and about 100 guys here will want it, you could probably just name your price on the Equipment Exchange or let whoever wants it bad enough to get it on auction. Either way, there will be one very happy person and many sad ones. :lol:

Remember the time when you could get them from Global Trades and KVAR for $20-$40...

G

·
0 Posts
rayman1 said:
Seeing as how they've become really scarce and about 100 guys here will want it, you could probably just name your price on the Equipment Exchange or let whoever wants it bad enough to get it on auction. Either way, there will be one very happy person and many sad ones. :lol:

Remember the time when you could get them from Global Trades and KVAR for $20-$40...
Yep got a few my self back then from KVAR. :smile: Post it on our FS Board and see what happens.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I paid $300.00 for those bakelite handguards, and AIMS74 comp,and front site combo. I paid $85.00 for the button side folder. All within the last month. I'd say subtract the going rate for that 22mm brake, and the front site at KVAR. You could get $150.00 for a vert grip in bakelite easy.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for all of the replys. I decided to list the set on GB. It's just going to
sit in a box if I hang on to it. :sad:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
The standard Romanian wine colored bakelite pistol grips may be $10, but if you want one truer to form that is more orange in color as depicted on Tantal's site, that should be at least $20 as it is harder to find. I was lucky enough to have member phreakmode offer to sell me one. Thanks phreakmode!

The bakelite lower handguard I would agree and say that is is well over $100 due to the scarcity of it. $150 sounds right.

I have a push button folder I picked up for $65 a while back and later learned that I got a "deal" as they were going for $80 + on here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts