AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I've been sitting on this kit for a while now and had every intent to build it, but it's looking like I won't be able to get it built any time soon. The kit is from RGuns, I've got a BlueJack barrel (v 3.5 I think, I need to look it up), and an Arsenal PBS-5 clone along with an RMP-3 clone rail from Tantal (part of that recent run). I wouldn't part any of it out, what would be a reasonable estimate for everything?

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
IIRC the last couple of these kits that sold on GB went for 1050 and 1150. there is currently one listed that is up to 1450, however the ad is a little misleading. The first picture, of two, shows a demilled rifle with a good un-cut barrel. But when you look at the second picture and read the description it is a cut barrel Rguns kit. Will be interesting to see what happens with the auction. 1100 for the kit + 300 for the Blue jack barrel + 50 for the rail * 175 for the PBS = 1600 to 1700. Watch the current auction and see what it does, then you might need to update the price. Anyway you never seem to get the maximum price out of a package deal.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Makes sense. I'd be open to selling as parts, since I don't think I'll be stuck with anything from that lot. Something to keep in mind, thank you...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts