AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I am looking for how much one of these kits are worth. I have one that has the original barrel, all matching numbers even on lower handguard and Polish grenade kit with accessories (no grenades). No receiver stubs.

What's it worth?

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
I don't want to guess at the parts kit, but I can say with certainty that the grenade launching accessory kit is a $20 item. Century must have a gajillion of them, because I bought 5 sets last year and I see they're still listed today. Included everything except grenades, and components were NIW.

Apex has had them listed for a long time. $150. Wow.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
I don't want to guess at the parts kit, but I can say with certainty that the grenade launching accessory kit is a $20 item. Century must have a gajillion of them, because I bought 5 sets last year and I see they're still listed today. Included everything except grenades, and components were NIW.

Sorry for thread creep. Richard W., do you have a link? I searched Century's website and didn't find any grenade accessory kits... Thank You.

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
Can't get the URL out of Century's soup sandwich website.

Search product number OT1438. You want the "complete" set.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
i bought a milled underfolder all matching polish kit with a front stub off gunbroker for close to $800 a year ago. imho not having stubs is what is going to hurt you value the most.

·
Registered
405 Posts

Is this what Century is selling for $20? Looks like Apex Is still asking $150.
https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/cPath/21_86/products_id/428

·
Registered
8,433 Posts
That photo at apex shows the Century set, except the components were wrapped in factory paper in mine.

The Poles also include an AK sling, which Apex doesn't seem to show. Luckily, Apex will sell you a Polish sling elsewhere on their site for an additional fee!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts