AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for help on current value of 1960 Polish Milled AK made by Century. Most of the info here I could find was about a year old. Reviews on them are positive. Thinking if adding one if I can get some determining what price range they are in.

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Looking for help on current value of 1960 Polish Milled AK made by Century. Most of the info here I could find was about a year old. Reviews on them are positive. Thinking if adding one if I can get some determining what price range they are in.
Saw one last week, local, for $850.00.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I had one that I'm probably going to be buying back within the next few months from a friend. I had the GN model with the gas block cutout and the eyelets in the stock for the butt pad. It was a nice rifle; to this day, it had the slickest action I've felt on any AK. The front sight/gb were a bit canted, IIRC, but not enough to cause any problems. I took a carbine course a few months back and I had a Bulgy uf and my bud had the 1960 and we shot right along side, just as well, as all the other guys with their ARs. The only thing that really bugged me about it was that (I think) it was one of the earlier ones, and as such, had a non chromed US barrel, but I still ran around 5k rounds through it and the rifling stayed sharp and bright. I sold it for 700 with the APEX launcher backpack kit thing and I figure that was a pretty representative price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts