AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
curious as to what my arsenal SGL 21 may be worth if I decide to sell it in the near future....i am looking to fund more "authentic" projects
approx 300 7.62x39 rounds shot
custom wood furniture is from IWD and stained by combloc customs
still have the polymer furniture
everything is in great condition
let me know what you guys think

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I would say around $6-750ish, even though you paid quite a bit more. the market is flooded with ak's and people are stingy with their money like whiny girls, "oh, im not spending that much." People want you to lose your ass so they can score a super sweet deal and have lost the nerve to give someone what its worth. BS IMO. Put it in the safe and wait for the next election. I dont think people recognize or appreciate value very well anymore. Good luck with your sale and I hope im wrong about my assumptions but I very rarely see someone say, "thats a fair price, good deal!"

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you for the info...its that all i could get for it right now then i will definitely hold onto it

any other suggestions?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
If you are looking for "Authentic", add the poly 100 series folder and pistol grip support plate and you are as close to an AK 103 as you can get. Many of the SGL21s were bought during a big K-Var sale a couple years ago for $499 and it would be hard for many to pay more but there are not a lot of those for sale, it could bring $800 to $1000 from the right person until more come into the states if they even ever do. I would never part with mine even at three times the price, great weapon in my opinion, my favorite...

Reactions: AZG
1 - 5 of 5 Posts