AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
SKS drum...AK drum...RPD DRUM..32 rds...grabbed a pair for the heck of it and membership was due next month anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
You know, SPG is usually fairly good on their product descriptions, but, unless I'm missing something, there's no way that this will work with an SKS, an AK, or any another mag fed weapon. It's just a container for a belt, like a 200rd SAW box- and "32 ROUNDS"????

·
Registered
21,771 Posts
What really frosts my corn flakes is that they wont sell mags to people in Ohio. at all.

Again.

Those are "32 rounds" but they make no distinction in their "WARNING" ...being lumped in with shitholes like CA and NY Really irks me.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
weird can someone verify what gun this is for when they get one if it is a rpd does it have a belt with it

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
You know, SPG is usually fairly good on their product descriptions, but, unless I'm missing something, there's no way that this will work with an SKS, an AK, or any another mag fed weapon. It's just a container for a belt, like a 200rd SAW box- and "32 ROUNDS"????
This is why I ordered... Description and pic don't match, sooo...cheap enough and the mystery package will arrive in November. 32rds is a mystery...SKS and AK will not interchange and lets show a
Chinese pouch with an RPD drum and really confuse everyone. Maybe good or not so good...time will tell. SG has been notorious for not shipping exactly what is pictured...trunnions anyone?

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
Today I received my order from Sportsman's Guide. They are RPD drums, Chinese pouch's and 100 rd belts. They appear new without dents or finish damage. Belts are in excellent condition and
blueing is excellent as well. The pouch's are new appearing and clean with their own packaging. The drums and belts are lightly covered with cosmoline and each was seperately packaged.
SG hit this one out of the park with fast shipping and service. Thanks to Sportsman's Guide...Well Done!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts