AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carvings OK as long as it is not too beat up. Prefer the real thing to Ironwood, but may end up going that route. What's out there? This will be for one of the milled kits from APEX. My understanding is that the buttstock for the stamped M70 is the same as for the milled.

·
Registered
812 Posts
barberl said:
Carvings OK as long as it is not too beat up. Prefer the real thing to Ironwood, but may end up going that route. What's out there? This will be for one of the milled kits from APEX. My understanding is that the buttstock for the stamped M70 is the same as for the milled.
I just sold two nice ones and I live in Catlettsburg!!!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had no idea! I live out in Cedar Knoll. Small world we live in. We'll have to get together sometime and go shooting. I belong to Northeastern and frequent that range when I get a chance. I work at AK Steel and get quite a bit of overtime so I go when I can. Anyway, if you run across any more, let me know.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTT

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is great news! Of course, I plan on hiring your services for my build anyhow. The milled M70 that I got from APEX is really nice, and I think a reweld is the way I want to go to keep it as original as possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts