AK Rifles banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for 1 can of polish 5.45 x39 and for Maadi rifles/furniture. I can either pay cash, trade silver or trade ak-74 mags.

Thanks

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still looking a polish tin of 5.45. I am suprised that no one is willing to part with one of these at a premium price. Also still looking for Maadi warsaw pact length stock.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Maadi non-thumbhole buttstock

I have a very nice refinished Maadi non-thumbhole laminated buttstock & hardware --$50 + ship or trade for 7.62 or 5.45 carrier & bolt

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still looking for polish 5.45 ammo, complete spam can or individual cartons. Can pay cash, silver or trade ak-74 mags (plastic tantal, circle 21s, circle 10s, steel romanians, and steel tantal)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking for polish 5.45 ammo. In addition to silver, ak-74 mags, and cash, I also have ar-15 lowers and a sig P6 that I would trade.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, I am looking for a can of Polish for my collection. I have a Tantal, with the correct pouch, oiler, bipod, sling, both polymer and steel mags, but I got into Aks after the polish was gone. I have full spam cans of russian and bulgarian already.

I am hoping that someone has a can stored away that they are willing to sell or trade for.

Thanks,

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tracked down the Maadi rifle and furntiure. Still looking for polish 5.45 ammo and a 1975 parts kit or complete rifle. Can pay cash or trade ak-74 mags, silver, ar lowers or a p6 sig.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTT - If no one has a polish spam can of 5.45...is anyone will to sell a few bundles from a spam can...say 60 to 90 rounds?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
I wasn't into AKs when the very first batch of Tantal kits came in to the country, so I'll ask, was there any Polish 545 ammo ever imported in to the USA?

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sure was. This is not my pic but is my inspiration for finding some!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, 1975 is my birth year. A matching polish underfolder would be ideal but a romanian matching kit would work too.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know one of you fellow AK brothers have some of this polish ammo stashed away....

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
FokkerSF said:
I know one of you fellow AK brothers have some of this polish ammo stashed away....
This seems to be a tuff find. I remember when the first waves of 5.45 came out and the polish was in it. It sold pretty fast and vendors never got it back in just ton's of the Bulgy/Russian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts