AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB/WTT AK modern Russian trigger guard/mag latch set

Hello,

I have tried everywhere and everyone that I could imagine to help me and have not had any luck. I need a correct modern current issue RUSSIANtrigger guard and mag latch kit from (for) an AK74M or AK105 to complete my 74m clone.

I am thankful for all the parts I've had aid in finding so far and am hopeful that someone here can help me find the final pieces to the puzzle.

If anyone knows where to find this elusive part or happens to have one that they want to let me buy or trade for, I would forever be thankful.

Thanks for reading,
Bo

·
Registered
678 Posts
What's the deal? Are trigger guards still hard to come by these days? I remember 6 or 7 years ago when it was difficult to find trigger guards. Has it been an issue all this time? Or are you wanting a particular type?

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places, if you happen to know where to find an AK74M trigger guard that is Russian then I'll appreciate the hell out of it. I know that trigger guards are around and to be had, but a Russian trigger guard for 74M or 105 have not popped up in any of my attempts.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To the top.

Hoping someone has a line on a new Russian trigger guard, attached to the current mag latch.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still looking. Guys I want to thank you for trying, I still have yet to find the cloverleaf trigger guard set that are seen on modern Russian AK74M rifles. If anyone has one, knows where to get one, or has an idea where to look. Finders fee applicable, rewards for any information leading to the arrest of this part!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, ill try

TriggerGuardSGL31.jpg russian_tg_round_tab.jpg hope this hasnt been suggested I would feel like an ass im so unsure but maybe ive been blinded by ignorance... I think this is the right part based on quick research.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts