AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone who has a NIB or LNIB Valmet 62/76 in 7.62x39 caliber who wants to part with it, please message me with details.
I'm willing to negotiate and I have cash in hand. :)

Thanks,

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seen that one and he's way over priced! I've seen them sell in the past 2 months for around the $1850-$2300 mark depending on model and how many mags it came with. Thanks for the heads up though.

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
Seen that one and he's way over priced! I've seen them sell in the past 2 months for around the $1850-$2300 mark depending on model and how many mags it came with. Thanks for the heads up though.
Thats very low for 7.62x39...

The upper end, you MIGHT be able to find a wood stocked M62, otherwise you are looking at 3Kish or more.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Whoever bought those was very lucky (unless something was wrong with the rifles). I think you'll be hard pressed to find a 7.62x39 Valmet in that price range. Here's one I bought earlier this year for $2600+tax.
http://www.theakforum.net/forums/16-galil-valmet-discussions/160338-bought-valmet-m62-s.html
The fact is that the shop owner could have got more for it if he would have simply put it on GunBroker instead of literally sticking it in the corner of his shop. However, he said he doesn't do GunBroker, so I just got lucky.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The ones that sold were very clean. They sold extremely fast and while the M62 is cool looking, I think I really want the M76 w/ wood stock. I'd be happy w/ either really if I could find a good deal. You got a good price considering what all came w/ yours. Nice score!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts