1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to buy:
Tiger SVD
KBI Imported SVD

Must be either willing to meet if close enough to my location, or willing to send to FFL. I will not pay with money orders or bank checks. I'm not in favor of risking a scam.
Price I'm willing to offer will vary, depending on the condition, extras. Will not buy rifle without it's original scope, and would prefer all original accessories. Anything extra that you might want to sell with I will consider.

Thanks,
Bob

Edit: Just realized I misspelled "Dragunov". Yikes.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I'm looking to buy:
Tiger SVD
KBI Imported SVD

Must be either willing to meet if close enough to my location, or willing to send to FFL. I will not pay with money orders or bank checks. I'm not in favor of risking a scam.
Price I'm willing to offer will vary, depending on the condition, extras. Will not buy rifle without it's original scope, and would prefer all original accessories. Anything extra that you might want to sell with I will consider.

Thanks,
Bob
This auction just completed yesterday:

NIB 1993 Russian Dragunov "TIGER" from Ca. Armory : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

-Thirtycal

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Welcome to the AK Forum....where is your location?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Been coming here for a few months now, I joined because I was tired of looking around on other sites...that, and everyone on arms list is a scammer so far. I'm in AL, I figured that might be too far for most people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts