AK Rifles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
100 Rounder Pouch

:wink: Check Gunbroker Auction site. There's a lady on there that has Viet Nam era pouches for the 100 rounders. Heavy canvas, shoulder strap, metal reinforcment on the bottom for the extra weight. We picked one up for a friend and it fits the drum perfect. Resonably priced too. :mad: Mad Max son of Madtechcool :cool:

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
CTD has Chinese drum pouches for about $5. Don't know if they will fit 100 rounders though. I'll know tomorrow when mine get here.

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Came in today. They fit my 75 round Romy drums perfectly. Nice heavy construction too. A good bargain. But I doubt you could stuff a 100 round drum in there.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Re: 100 Rounder Pouch

Madtechcool said:
:wink: Check Gunbroker Auction site. There's a lady on there that has Viet Nam era pouches for the 100 rounders. Heavy canvas, shoulder strap, metal reinforcment on the bottom for the extra weight. We picked one up for a friend and it fits the drum perfect. Resonably priced too. :mad: Mad Max son of Madtechcool :cool:
Be careful, she lists that she takes paypal, but she does not, and she doesn't respond to emails, I bought one of her milled buttstocks, payed with paypal and parts never came, I had to pester her at her house on the phone and end up sending a money order. Great part once it came in, just be careful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts