AK Rifles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ron/Andrew,
I'd like to be on the list for the AK-74S. What is the expected wait time? Are they being built when an order is received? PM inbound.

·
Registered
175 Posts
+1,
I have one of the AFGHAN EDITION rifle's and really want a AK74 from you guys.I told the guys at my fun shop(NCH GUNS)about you and they should be ordering some of your"certified"romys.I can't say enough about the good people at HENDERSON DEFENSE! :grin:
dat85

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thanks for the nice comments :smile:

If you are interested in an AKS-74, give Andrew a call because he has another wish list going and people who are not responding (after three attempts) are getting cut from the list. Andrew has moved quite a few this week.

thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ditto on dat85 comments....

Ron and Doug were great to deal with....and I need a Krink SBR....(Ron make me one) here is my 74, and the Afghan Red with its Polish friend....

thanks HDI

·
Registered
192 Posts
My HDI AKS-74N is absolutely AWESOME.

I like it so much I'd also like to get on the new wish list for another one!
I'll be in contact shortly.

Rgards,
IB

·
Registered
259 Posts
Re: Ditto on dat85 comments....

kevin in nh said:
Ron and Doug were great to deal with....and I need a Krink SBR....(Ron make me one) here is my 74, and the Afghan Red with its Polish friend....

thanks HDI

Kev.

If you were me, which would you get. (Since you have both)

An Afghan AK-47 red wood or another AKS-74 red wood?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Get one of....

each.......both are excellent shooters, and the finish is top notch. I didn't have to adjust either rifle for zero......both were dead on out to 200 yards..kk

·
Registered
259 Posts
I have one of each in black plastic furniture. I was wondering which one you'd own a second of in wood if you were me. Caliber wise speaking.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi Ron, I have been trying to get back to Andrew on that AK74. Last I heard I was #5 on the list and you guys were waiting to get another 300 kits to build up, is that rumor true? I'd really like to get my foot in the door and put some money down on that and solidify my position in line. He said wait time was 6 weeks out. Thanks!
Jerry aka Rrotz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts