AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an East German pebbled stock with ribbed buttplate, wider AK74 style sling swivel, and 88 date code. Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks - I had seen those and Numrich also has the ribbed buttplates, but I was holding out hope someone had the whole package, especially with the 88 dated stock. That's my backup plan, though.
Let me check I have a complete set I was saving . I’ve had it for a few years . It was never mounted and has no screw holes in the stock .

·
Registered
53 Posts
Let me check I have a complete set I was saving . I’ve had it for a few years . It was never mounted and has no screw holes in the stock .
ok i checked. my set is brand new. top and bottom fore grip. pistol grip. and pebbled butt stock. this is mint condition and has not been unwrapped or taken out of my safe for years. however, my butt plate is smooth. i don't see any date code of 88. the stock is stamped on the side 03-71. the grip has a number 85. the lower hand guard has 47 stamped inside. the upper guard has 04-74. let me know your thoughts. it would be easier if i could text you pictures if you want them as long as site rules allow.
thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts