AK Rifles banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to pick up a new/mint one plz. Pm me or post up if you have one for sale / trade. I want the type w/the 3 witness holes on the back, marked Poly on the floorplate w/o a chrome follower.

Thanks in advance...

· Banned
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trueno said:
"w/o a chrome follower"

I did not know they made them without chrome followers, was this an era-specific or model thing?

thanks,

t
I've had a couple in the past and the two I just picked up had blued followers, I just wanted to match that. Might be incorrect though.

Thanks

· Registered
684 Posts
fourtfourmag said:
Trueno said:
"w/o a chrome follower"

I did not know they made them without chrome followers, was this an era-specific or model thing?

thanks,

t
I've had a couple in the past and the two I just picked up had blued followers, I just wanted to match that. Might be incorrect though.

Thanks

I think the earlier imports had the blued follower, I've had many over the years. My early full stock legend came with these, and the later u/f had the chrome.

· Banned
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RunTheDrum said:
fourtfourmag said:
Trueno said:
"w/o a chrome follower"

thanks,

t

Thanks

I think the earlier imports had the blued follower, I've had many over the years. My early full stock legend came with these, and the later u/f had the chrome.
You might be right, the Legend I just picked up has a lower serial than some I've seen, could be the case...

Thanks, now fork one over... :twisted:

· Registered
684 Posts
fourtfourmag said:
RunTheDrum said:
fourtfourmag said:

Thanks

You might be right, the Legend I just picked up has a lower serial than some I've seen, could be the case...

Thanks, now fork one over... :twisted:

Can't, their "tights as fawk" in the original box :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.