AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: A bipod for my NEW chinese NDM 86. The type sold by Tantal for the SVD. Let me know if you have 1 available or know where I can get 1.
Thanks
Ron 717-332-2320
e-mail me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
Hi Ron. I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for but the extra one I have is Chinese and from the nhm91. It clamps around the barrel with a collar and two pins, has a cutout for a cleaning rod to pass through, and extendable legs. If that's what you are looking for, let me know.

·
Registered
706 Posts
SVD Bipod

Wilhelm said:
Hi Ron. I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for but the extra one I have is Chinese and from the nhm91. It clamps around the barrel with a collar and two pins, has a cutout for a cleaning rod to pass through, and extendable legs. If that's what you are looking for, let me know.
That is NOT what Ron is looking for. Rusmilitary.com has the correct SVD/NDM bipods with adjustable legs that clamp onto the receiver sometimes. Other than that or finding one in an auction, you are going to be hard pressed to locate one. I bought mine from Tantal back in 2005 and I thought it was expensive then! Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts