AK Rifles banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy some AK-105 parts, mainly the FSB/GB combo, cleaning rod, and muzzle booster. However, if you have a parts kit, I'll just buy the whole thing. I'd prefer russian, but will take bulgarian parts/parts kit as well. I have cash in hand, or I can do paypal if you'd like. Thanks!

1,072 Posts
I have the correct 500m Bulgarian rear sight

Im the one that bought the 105 kit in the WTS...

This is what I was going to buy and use my 500m sight on until I found the Russian one

http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=16579&cat=274&page=1

Hope this helps, I started a thread on the saiga 12 forum about my build to gather information
http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=51692&st=0

I found a lot of good information and posted it in that thread, esp the differences between bulgy and Russian 105's

If you have any questions about your build let me know, Ive done alot of research on them.

Justin

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
justinmcmillion said:
I have the correct 500m Bulgarian rear sight

Im the one that bought the 105 kit in the WTS...

This is what I was going to buy and use my 500m sight on until I found the Russian one

http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=16579&cat=274&page=1

Hope this helps, I started a thread on the saiga 12 forum about my build to gather information
http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=51692&st=0

I found a lot of good information and posted it in that thread, esp the differences between bulgy and Russian 105's

If you have any questions about your build let me know, Ive done alot of research on them.

Justin

Thanks man, I really appreciate it! I've been doing a ton of research on them as well. A few years back you couldnt give half of this stuff away, and now that I've come to appreciate this setup and decide to build one....I cant find the parts!

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
chawkpilot said:
KVAR just got the FSB/GB combo back in stock. You can get a 105 style booster correctly indexed for it from Chris at AKUSA.
Thats funny you mention AKUSA, I tried to call them multiple times and e-mailed just as much and got no replies. I assumed they went under or werent accepting any work. I'll try them again, maybe it was just some wierd timing. I'm debating between getting the whole barrel assembly and just the FS/GB....Ultimately, I think I may have to go with a Bulgy setup..although I was thinking about adding a steel cube in the hole and blending it in and repainting it - to give it the russian small square look. Thanks for the heads up bro!

1,072 Posts
Inkfidel said:
chawkpilot said:
KVAR just got the FSB/GB combo back in stock. You can get a 105 style booster correctly indexed for it from Chris at AKUSA.
Thats funny you mention AKUSA, I tried to call them multiple times and e-mailed just as much and got no replies. I assumed they went under or werent accepting any work. I'll try them again, maybe it was just some wierd timing. I'm debating between getting the whole barrel assembly and just the FS/GB....Ultimately, I think I may have to go with a Bulgy setup..although I was thinking about adding a steel cube in the hole and blending it in and repainting it - to give it the russian small square look. Thanks for the heads up bro!
If you need any detailed pics of the Russian one let me know

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you need any detailed pics of the Russian one let me know[/quote]

If its possible, could I get a few shots of it? I also need the dimensions of the square hole...I'm hoping this will match up at least halfway decently...because plan 'F' involves airfare and a passport.

Thanks again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.