AK Rifles banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

Sold all of pouches full of plum 30s and 40s when between jobs nearly a year ago (30s for 120 and 40s for 150) during the price hike of 2019/2020 after Kvar sold hundreds of Plum furniture rifles with a stock picture showing a plum inserted, which made most owners want one and cause that inflation.

As you all likely know, Kvar has FINALLY obtained newly produced Plum 30s which are 75 per for "Kvar club members" initially.

The Plum market is FINALLY back to normal (although my current offering price is high as Im wanting one while I have extra funds)

I hear 40s are in the pipeline also but no ETA and Im trying to get one to finish a pouch asap!

If anyone has a Plum 40 and wants to make a good buck off of it (190-220 depending condition), PM me!

I'm also looking for
2x "steel Chi-com 40s" to finish up a pouch, Id give up to 120 shipped for 2 (price depends on condition)

Give me a shout if you are a reputable member!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Offering 200-225shipped for a Plum 40 if "NOS"!

Offering 125 shipped for 2x NOS Chi 40s.

Would love to hear from a real person besides the influx of scammers this site now has!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Still looking for a plum and dont have time to go thru my contacts.

Willing to pay high, as listed!

I list a 20 difference in pricing being if something is "NOS w/ storage wear VS NOS Mint"

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Snagged some Chi 40s, wouldnt mind a couple more and/or a Plum 40 Waffle!

Tony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts