AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings fellow Kalashnikov enthusiasts!!
I have been a member of various boards for a while and really like the "one topic, on topic" tone that this board has about AK's.
I must say so far I am impressed by this forum. I look forward to checking in and reading info, articles and buy/sell/trade ads about Kalashnikovs :twisted:

You guys should give yourselves a pat on the back for getting this going.

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Welcome Aboard Grady!I see you're from the Beautiful State of South Carolina,I love Charleston :grin:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys.

Johno, Not to sound arrogant but I here ya loud and clear. Chas is where I live and will die. I guess its the water, marsh, wildlife, weather anyways I could go on and on.
Thanks guys I look forward to trying to check in daily :grin:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
gradywhite said:
JorgWalther said:
Hey Grady!
Back at ya fellow AIMS clone owner.

Wheres the infamous buckethead avatar :shock:
Got it uploaded.

Did you get your AIMS kit from Copes also??

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome aboard, beautiful state you have there. But I have been at odds with the law there. They took a ruger of mine, HI cap. Then told me they would drop the charges, Illegal possession of a firearm, if I gave them the gun...... Firearms violation, or give up a gun I paid a hundred bucks for.....Easy decision on my part. And I have had like 4 tickets there. I love Myrtle Beach though.

·
Registered
33 Posts
gradywhite said:
Thanks guys.

Johno, Not to sound arrogant but I here ya loud and clear. Chas is where I live and will die. I guess its the water, marsh, wildlife, weather anyways I could go on and on.
Thanks guys I look forward to trying to check in daily :grin:
Finally got to use your whole name this time 'round,,,,Good Deal!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jorg, No I wasnt aware that Copes had them. Hows the condition? I was refering to our participation in a thread about AIMS-74 clones couple yrs ago on gunsnet.

762BODYDROPPER, That sucks about Myr Beach. Sounds to me like the Chief might be trying to get over on people. I know they use to say that Cheif Greenberg told his officers to try to confiscate loaded Legally stored handguns from citizens. Some B.S. about an ordinance in Chas city law superceding state law.

Thanks Stingray maybe one day I can change it to Bertram!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
gradywhite said:
Jorg, No I wasnt aware that Copes had them. Hows the condition? I was refering to our participation in a thread about AIMS-74 clones couple yrs ago on gunsnet.
Grab one while you can...I just received my AIMS-63 kit a few days ago.
All #'s matched. Read about it here http://www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?t=271056

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Jorg
I think I might have to make a phone call tmrw :sad: and here I was thinking I was finally done with kit purchases!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
So did I Grady but it's a kit you don't see offered alot. I know CFS had them a month or so ago but they disappeared a few days later...hmm.
:wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts