AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
Agreed. Nice stuff. But outta my wallet's league.
I just got my sixth kit in today. A Pol. UF from SG. It's difficult to tell this thing has even been fired. I feel like I really lucked out. The finish is better than 90% too with really nice wood. That's the last I can afford to just put away for a while, so I was happy to get a good one.
Between SG's member's club, their coupons and the 6% rebate from Fat Wallet, SG is a really good deal.
This UF kit with a VGC pouch and "as new" sling and a mag was just $235 shipped and that includes 500 rounds of ammo that should be in soon. Them discounts add up!

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
Nice........but definitely pricey.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I would love to have that AMP-69! I saw it yesterday and finally talked myself out of it last night. Now you guys bring it up again :evil:
Its a little to steep for me But I could try to sell some things.

I just need to stay off the computer.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
BulletBait said:
Only two here? Is that true?
If so the price is ass rape maybe, but not insane.
No - stretching the truth for sale purposes. Ive seen them before. They are rare though.

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
I would like to have the Korean....but a tad pricey!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
They are being sold by a guy named Brad Paul.. He is a dealer, but used to work for Hesse/Vulcan and is still on good terms with them.

WHen the PLO kits came in, he handpicked all the nice ones out and sold them on gunbroker for reasonable prices. The prices he has listed now, I would not be too suprised if he got it.

The AMP69 kit was only one of two in the PLO shipment supposedly.. I got the other one.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
There was one that had been built up offered for sale recently. the owner indicated it was from a kit imported along time ago. I believe he wanted$1800 for the rifle.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
the amp is a damn fun little rifle to shoot..if you can afford a kit buy it...plus they just really look different..if anyone wants some more detailed pics just ask and I'll put some pics up of mine

Cheers

·
Registered
130 Posts
cdngunplumber said:
the amp is a damn fun little rifle to shoot..if you can afford a kit buy it...plus they just really look different..if anyone wants some more detailed pics just ask and I'll put some pics up of mine

Cheers
HELL YEAH I would love to see some pics!

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
cdngunplumber said:

Cheers
Hell yea! Lets see dem pics.

$450 doesn't seem to bad to me for that North Korean AKM kit?

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
:wink: I do really like it. I'd like to see a pic of the star that was ground off.

Pic of the AMP kit for sale

The North Korean AKM Kit - This kind of caught my eye.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
TravisAasen said:
cdngunplumber said:

Cheers
Hell yea! Lets see dem pics.

$450 doesn't seem to bad to me for that North Korean AKM kit?
I'll throw them up in the Hungarian section..I posted them awhile back on ARF...so some of you may have seen them already over there

1 - 20 of 20 Posts