AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after 4 1/2 years of dating, 2 1/2 years of living together i finally popped the question :mrgreen: we both knew that we were going to get married eventually.....the question that both of our families were asking was," when the hell will he finally propose??" :lol:

haven't set a date yet, thinking about late april..it is kinda getting warm by that point which is good cuz we want an outdoor wedding...

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im never satisfied with my gun collection.....thankfully she set my gun budget at unlimited as long as she doesnt have to eat ramen noodles or go without renting movies and as long as i discuss it with her first and try to find the best deal for what i am looking for then she lets me buy what i want....man am i lucky to have found her :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Sounds like you are. There are some like that left. The trick is to reconize them, and return the respect. Looks like you have that covered. :cool:

·
Registered
446 Posts
prdtr86 said:
im never satisfied with my gun collection.....thankfully she set my gun budget at unlimited as long as she doesnt have to eat ramen noodles or go without renting movies and as long as i discuss it with her first and try to find the best deal for what i am looking for then she lets me buy what i want....man am i lucky to have found her :mrgreen:
they do till you say i do! :lol:
just bustin your chops man, congrats.
i'm thinking 11k member strong AK Forum bachelor party. :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Congradulations! :grin:

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
prdtr86 said:

Just kidding, congrats man!!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Congrats man congrats

·
Registered
797 Posts
Congratulations, if you lived in my area i would volunteer to do your ceremony for free.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Son,

You are getting the milk for free!

Why are you gonna buy the whole damn cow?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts