AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well its 330 am and im kinda bored so lets see you work bench's if you are a builder, reloader, woodwooker, tinker etc!

(here is the real reason behind this post! lol i got my AK posters in the mail yesterday!)

mine is pretty random, i can put something down need it 1 min later and search for 20 mins for it. finally find it and forget what i was doing LOL its normally somewhat organized between builds, but during the builds shit is every where lol

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Dude that's a ridiculously clean and organized work bench... I'm ashamed to even post a pic of mine :oops:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Here's a few pics from the past,

·
Registered
254 Posts
My little set up so far. I was born a messy slob, but am married to a wonderful girl who is (in her mother's words) stubborn, efficient and organized. She is rubbing off one me and I am slowly learning how to keep everything neat and clean; it's a job in and of itself.

·
Registered
5,387 Posts
red_metallic said:
Is that a Craftsman Atlas?
Yep, Craftsman Atlas 101. It was my grandfather's. I have his Crafstman King-Seely drill press too :D.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Work bench ? I havent seen mine in the last 10 years ...but I know where everything is at most of the time :smile:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
m0ondoggy said:
red_metallic said:
Is that a Craftsman Atlas?
Yep, Craftsman Atlas 101. It was my grandfather's. I have his Crafstman King-Seely drill press too :D.
I've never found one anywhere close the condition of yours. Nice that you have your grandfather's tools. I have Craftsman King-Seeley drill press as too. Mine's a floorstander and mint, after a lot of clean-up. Craftsman-KS is a great and overlooked brand.

·
Super Moderator
26,318 Posts
I finally got the "man cave" finished. Now I have a proper place to play.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Wow....you guys need to stop. You're going to have me building AK's. I'm already in a bind for money as it is.

·
Registered
339 Posts
heartbreakridge01 said:
well its 330 am and im kinda bored so lets see you work bench's if you are a builder, reloader, woodwooker, tinker etc!

(here is the real reason behind this post! lol i got my AK posters in the mail yesterday!)

mine is pretty random, i can put something down need it 1 min later and search for 20 mins for it. finally find it and forget what i was doing LOL its normally somewhat organized between builds, but during the builds shit is every where lol
hey where did you get the posters, and do you know where to gt some one m16, cetme etc...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
rifleman said:
heartbreakridge01 said:

hey where did you get the posters, and do you know where to gt some one m16, cetme etc...
I have seen them on Ebay almost all the time!

T :wink:

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Here's a corner of my garage. :oops: It's an "organized mess". See if you can spot my work area. Hint -- there's a task light there by the vise.

I've got to clean this workbench someday!

Here's the cool part: My Dad built that workbench in 1975 and I got it (and beefed it up) when he moved in 1993.

And then there's my son's pile of toys. And the bikes (there are more). And the fridge (GO BEAVERS!). And all the crap. Yes, don't forget the crap. You need a lot of crap in a garage.

Hey, at least my safe looks pretty!

Oh, BTW, wish I had a leg lamp. At least I have a Red Ryder. See if you can spot it in the photo!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts