Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New family member. I'm in love. Arsenal SA-M7 Classic, "No-Ban" Model. :hail:

With it's goodies...

·
Registered
551 Posts
Those things are always amazing. At first the price scares me but when you see this, you realize you get what you pay for. I'd be terrified though to take it out to the range and get a scratch on it. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Where did you order your wood from? I have been looking for a milled Russian set for awhile. I put a Polish set on my classic. But got a set for my classic underfolder from Tantal. Here is a pic.

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
MauserMark said:
Those things are always amazing. At first the price scares me but when you see this, you realize you get what you pay for. I'd be terrified though to take it out to the range and get a scratch on it. :mrgreen:
Gotta get over it man, I shoot the hell out of my Classic.

Anyway, great rifle THS! Classics are beautiful!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I told myself when I bought it that I wouldn't shoot it, but the little devil is on one shoulder saying "what are you nuts! That's like having a beautiful naked woman and not hittin' it", while the little angel on the other shoulder is saying "it's unfired, if you keep it that way, it will retain it's value, remember, you said this one was an investment"

Damnit, the little devil usually wins! :twisted:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
gov-t_mule said:
Looks good, but get that sling on it man!
That would scratch it!

I drooled on a pair of Classic underfolders at the fun show. I just wish they came with the silver bolt carriers. Oh, I also wish I could afford one. :sad:

·
Registered
859 Posts
even fired, properly maintained milled Classic should retain it's monitary-value..
After properly firing, tactical-value should appreciate..
:wink:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
You'll like the Russian Wood!

·
Registered
234 Posts
xcibes said:
Ordered wood from Andrei in Russia and from rusmilitary.com in the UK
Could you provide a little more info for "Andrei in Russia". Does he have a web site or phone number for contact? Thanks...

·
Registered
891 Posts
barakmd said:
xcibes said:
Ordered wood from Andrei in Russia and from rusmilitary.com in the UK
Could you provide a little more info for "Andrei in Russia". Does he have a web site or phone number for contact? Thanks...
Here's a link to one of Andrei's ads on this forum:

http://www.akforum.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=250

The bottom of the first post lists links to his email & his Gunbroker auctions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts