AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Cabelas website, they have spam cans of Wolf 7.62x39 in stock.
79.99 for a 640 round can. Expensive, but if your itch'n for 7.62 they have it at the moment.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Cabela's?

Thats actually not a terrible deal given current prices and availability. If I had know about this last night, I wouldn't have ordered a similiar package from Cheaper than Dirt which cost me $ 121.43 with shipping. The Cabela's order cost me (with shipping) $ 89.

Cehaper than Dirt IS pricey - but its quickly/reliably delivered and FedEx knows where to hide the package at my place by now upon delivery. We'll see how quickly the Cabela's order turns up.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
And Yeah...

I actually have an Excel Spreadsheet I add to with every online shopping expedition to track the best prices.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I ordered 1K of Wolf FMJ from Cabela's on March 6th, thinking it would be on back order forever, but I can wait. The ammo with 2 big dry boxes was about $115 delivered and it showed up yesterday! Four days!

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
dalesimpson said:
I ordered 1K of Wolf FMJ from Cabela's on March 6th, thinking it would be on back order forever, but I can wait. The ammo with 2 big dry boxes was about $115 delivered and it showed up yesterday! Four days!
GAH I hate the dry box... its so plasticy and uncool... I like the original military .30 cal ammo cans, got them for $1.99 each.

$115 is a good price though.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Q-gunner2 said:
dalesimpson said:
GAH I hate the dry box... its so plasticy and uncool... I like the original military .30 cal ammo cans, got them for $1.99 each.

$115 is a good price though.
The dry boxes were free, so I won't complain about them. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts