AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WITHDRAWN, in one place at one time, a remarkable set of unused Bulgarian Circle 10 waffle mags:

Clear, with metal locking tabs and reinforced spine*
Arctic White
Hunter Green
Light Olive Drab
Olive Drab
Plum (the old shade)
Black

*extra pics included to show minor cracking that seems inevitable with clear mags - still strong and no pieces missing.

I'm sure that some of you know more about these than I do, but I've heard the more unusual colors (the first 4) described as prototypes that were imported in 2000. Nothing rare about plum, but this one's a brownish shade that was imported early-on, before the more purple or purplish/black shades I've seen more recently.

Hard to establish a value for something like this. Some of these mags are never seen individually, but this set, all together, is truly unique...

Price began at $1500/set, NOW $975 for the rarest 4 (clear, white, hunter green, light OD) or $1100 for all 7. Prompt payment required, either USPS MO or PP (3% fee, no gift payments). Shipping and insurance (required) are at the buyer's expense. Crosslisted. I will not disassemble these as mag kits, too easy to scratch or damage, so no shipments to banned states.

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Re: WTS: the ultimate circle 10 waffle set

AZAK said:
WTS, in one place at one time, a remarkable set of unused Bulgarian Circle 10 waffle mags:

Clear, with full metal reinforcements
Arctic White
Hunter Green
Light Olive Drab
Olive Drab
Plum (the old shade)
Black

I'm sure that some of you know more about these than I do, but I've heard the more unusual colors described as prototypes that were imported in 2000. Even on the unobtanium level, only two greens are mentioned in the the searches I've done, and I can't find any reference at all to the Light OD. Nothing rare about plum, but this one's a brownish shade that was imported early-on, before the more purple or purplish/black shades I've seen more recently.
What you are referring to as "Light OD" was just OD as a prototype. It and the "Hunter Green" are the 2 greens imported by Chief Thunder. The one you have listed as OD was just the production mag sold by KVAR and still imported here and there.

Any cracks in the clear mag?

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: WTS: the ultimate circle 10 waffle set

Very minor and not compromising. I've never seen a clear mag of this type without cracks, but I'd say this is the best example I'm aware of. Will be glad to send additional pictures to serious buyers.

More pictures added!

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: WTS: the ultimate circle 10 waffle set - $ DROP

Photos added and price reduced by $300!

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: WTS: ultimate circle 10 waffle set - Last $ Drop