AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Update 8/31: Withdrawn for now. Original topic: WTS: Bulgarian AK-74 + 3900 rounds 5.45 FTF in Oly, WA

No sale happened this weekend, shipping it all is too much of a PITA and after fondling it today, I think I might just keep it...we'll see. Original ad is below.

Bulgarian AK-74 built by Ohio Rapid Fire: $680. It is in mint condition, although the handguards are original bulgarian military handguards, and they have scratches. I only put 180 rounds through it, cleaned it thoroughly and haven't shot it since. The brake is the ”zig zag” type brake and the rifle has very little recoil.

I have $750+ into it, so I'm firm on the $680 price. I have 3900 rounds of 5.45x39 Russian mil surplus ammo that I will let go for a *very* nice price of $450. (Do the math – there is no 5.45 to be had for less right now.)

I want to sell the rifle and the ammo at the same time for $1130 in a FTF deal in the Olympia, WA area. I have priced it as low as possible, so the price is firm.

I also have Russian Plum 5.45 mags from Cope's that I'll let go for $15 each to whoever buys the rifle and ammo even though I paid $20 each for them. Here's a link to those mags: http://www.copesdistributing.net/product_info.php?products_id=679

And finally, the pictures. I put a slightly shorter (Warsaw length) stock on it than the one you see in these pics because it came with the longer Nato stock which is too long for me.

PM me with your number if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Does it still have the bayonet, strippers, sling, oil bottle and case?

Which receiver?

Any chance you will ship?

Thanks!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I forgot to mention those, but the bayonet, strippers, sling, and oil bottle are all included, along with a case.

Receiver is Armory USA.

I will ship the rifle if I can sell the ammo locally. I would of course, prefer to sell it all together.

If someone is willing to pay actual shipping on the rifle and the ammo, which will be pretty pricey, then I will find a way to ship it all.

AKJP said:
Does it still have the bayonet, strippers, sling, oil bottle and case?

Which receiver?

Any chance you will ship?

Thanks!

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't want to ship the rifle just yet -- Still holding out for someone to buy the ammo and the rifle locally. If a local person buys the ammo then I will ship the rifle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts