AK Rifles banner

Will It Attach?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  aklover1505 
#1 ·
I recently bought a Zastava ZPAPM70, and was wondering what grips I could put on it, would i regular moe vertical grip attach?
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Metal Steel

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks like it needs more rails or places for rails. :ROFLMAO:

99% of my AK firearms are set up as issued by the country that used them using original furniture. The other ones have mostly Magpul pistol grips and lower handguards.

Magpul stuff is cheap and functional while giving you a tacticool option for accessories such as lights and fore grips. Try some and see if they are what you are looking for.

#5 ·
grips are basically universal, stocks are not, handguards are not, unless you go with a full length quadrail or zhukov handguard. if you want to change the stock, options are limited, perhaps an ACE adapter or bonesteel arms or cnc warrior folder

#6 ·
I think "MOE vertical grip" is the MVG® - MOE® Vertical Grip.
The hand guard in the picture looks like it is M-LOK, and accepted all M-LOK accessories. Looks like the little logo is even printed on the end of it.

Magpul's website for the MVG® - MOE® Vertical Grip has a note:
"NOTE: MOE accessories are not compatible with M-LOK slots."
and
"Attachment Legacy MOE Slots"

Looks like a problem.

They have another one:
M-LOK® MVG® Vertical Grip
This one fits M-LOK.

#7 ·
sorry forgot to include........................moe and mlok will work with that handguard. i would add a metal rail for a light, and if you hant a grip, whichjever floats your boat.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.