AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Probably because there's a thread on every other forum out there already, and there's a 100% chance that this thread will get locked within the first 48 hours after posting due to people arguing with each other.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Reactions: 22many

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
thanks for the link op i had no idea anything was happening its not on the news here. poor folks are gonna need air dropped supplies if theyre to make it home before tax season. hope the govt takes notice eventually and considers were not this far along yet. at least liberty didn't completely fade quietly into the night and some opposed it. as i mentioned before a lot of my family land was handed over by my aunt to avoid unrealistic taxation over a declared wildlife watershed. what do you expect from this govt anymore!

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
If you want to limit your interaction with stupid stuff, limit your interaction with your government on all levels.
We're all smart enough to govern our own damn lives, but you let these fools in and you can count on things going south, quickly.

Oh, and I have little sympathy for arson, killing deer just because they are a nuisance to you and putting yourself out there to have the living shi+ kicked out of you so you can call yourself a "Patriot."

·
Super Moderator
25,763 Posts
Probably because there's a thread on every other forum out there already, and there's a 100% chance that this thread will get locked within the first 48 hours after posting due to people arguing with each other.
These type of threads rarely end well.

·
Super Moderator
13,774 Posts
Oh, and I have little sympathy for arson, killing deer just because they are a nuisance to you and putting yourself out there to have the living shi+ kicked out of you so you can call yourself a "Patriot."
Exactly why I didn't link it when I first read about it. A bunch of militia members taking up residency in a vacant building that was shut down for winter. And for what? The offending arsonists already said they were going to report to prison on the scheduled time. So the point of a "peaceful protest" is pointless.

These type of threads rarely end well.
You are so right joemomma! I figured we can maybe have a peaceful discussion on this. Time will tell.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Yea, we normally do a pretty good job of being civilized on here, but posts like that cause people to start arguing when difference of opinion comes out. Best to just stay away from the whole thing. It is amusing though seeing some of the other forums and all their tough talkers regarding situations like this. :jerkoff:

·
Registered
4,880 Posts
Sounds like a few people have had enough of that durned smelly Fed outhouse and have taken matters into their own hands.

I'm not quite sure how an AR15 cleans toilets, but I'm certain they make an attachment for that.

·
Banned
1,592 Posts
If you want to limit your interaction with stupid stuff, limit your interaction with your government on all levels.
We're all smart enough to govern our own damn lives, but you let these fools in and you can count on things going south, quickly.

This would be a great sentiment if the .gov would limit their interaction with us, but we ARE being pushed against hard.

Reactions: SVDS

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
i can tell you guys this. look at maps of each state and how much the govt owns now declared as state land and how much they used to declare national parks, national forest etc. were being gobbled up. this blm was just in the news a lot recently over armed ranchers now its back again. i went to the Columbus zoo in ohio and every bathroom every spot to rest every shade tree was sporting political united nations garbage on sustainable seafood sustainable forestry and so on until my ass was sustained to death. reasons to take our land and resources are abundant. good these folks are showing some resistance to such greed. i think the end result might be Waco though.

Reactions: burnnrbr

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
i can tell you guys this. look at maps of each state and how much the govt owns now declared as state land and how much they used to declare national parks, national forest etc. were being gobbled up. this blm was just in the news a lot recently over armed ranchers now its back again. i went to the Columbus zoo in ohio and every bathroom every spot to rest every shade tree was sporting political united nations garbage on sustainable seafood sustainable forestry and so on until my ass was sustained to death. reasons to take our land and resources are abundant. good these folks are showing some resistance to such greed. i think the end result might be Waco though.
This wont go Waco on them, they will nut up after they get surrounded, the power is cut and someone starts playing some Slim Whitman singing
on 11 over some thirty foot speakers 24-7.
These guys aren't that tough and wont last a week. There's a good chance you could arrest them one at a time as they sneak away for a cheese burger.

This would be a great sentiment if the .gov would limit their interaction with us, but we ARE being pushed against hard.
Oh I would agree, you have to as much as possible go grey and avoid them at every turn.
I used to love to fight this stuff, but in the end you'll only get put on a list and set yourself up for some petty harassment and maybe a nice visit from the IRS this spring.
If you've got a legitimate beef with someone be real quiet about it handle your business and be happy, but most of all be real quiet, dont tell a soul and go out with a secret and a smile on your face.
These guys wrapping themselves in a flag, claiming to be a martyr and a patriot says a lot about what they want and it aint justice.

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
you gotta hear these guys national call to arms! this video statement tells it all. reminds me of when mel Gibson yelled out FREEDOM!! when they were tearing his balls off.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts