AK Rifles banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
AK-BUILDER has been in the AK game for a long time. Selling parts kits and populated/headspaced kits. I have always, and still, think highly of the skills and experience, and effort that they have put into the building of ak rifles. Plus providing the parts and accessories needed for your project. My 100% go to.
You have purposely, and maliciously, insulted individuals and a reputable business.
You obviously couldn't do it yourself, so you send it out. Ineptitude! 👈💩
In my opinion, you should go fishing instead. That way you can blame the hook.
Lmfwao

· Registered
78 Posts
I learned early on to never use my regular credit/debit cards on any of the AK related sites after getting hacked several times. And it always seemed to be the AK sites where it would get hacked, not the AR sites or Midway, Numrich, PSA, etc.

Nowadays, if I can keep it under $500, I just go to Wallyworld and spend $4.95 to get a prepaid Visa card for the amount I need. That's easier and cheaper than having to get a replacement debit card then update my card number at Netflix, Paypal, the insurance company, the water company, etc. Plus, well, since I can buy that card with $cash$, it doesn't show up in the monthly bank statement so I don't have to explain to certain people what I've been spending money on...

· Registered
439 Posts
Nowadays, if I can keep it under $500, I just go to Wallyworld and spend $4.95 to get a prepaid Visa card for the amount I need. That's easier and cheaper than having to get a replacement debit card then update my card number at Netflix, Paypal, the insurance company, the water company, etc. Plus, well, since I can buy that card with $cash$, it doesn't show up in the monthly bank statement so I don't have to explain to certain people what I've been spending money on...
Yeah, I've been got twice.
This is a great idea. 👍

21 - 29 of 29 Posts