AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why has know one opened up some posts here with the new Apex kits. Lets give this Cetme forum some life.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I bought 2 kits from apex with barrels about 2 years ago......still in the apex boxes. Waiting on two flats getting delivered in a day or two.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I should have my rtg flats today when I get home hopefully. Yeah I've been thinking about picking up 2 more kits also. Now would be a good time. I'll get some pics up this weekend if I get time. Next I need to figure out how I'm going to bend these flats. Also, horror freight has a tig for 400 I've been researching reviews on. But.....kits first tools later lol.

·
Registered
21,773 Posts
I should have my rtg flats today when I get home hopefully. Yeah I've been thinking about picking up 2 more kits also. Now would be a good time. I'll get some pics up this weekend if I get time. Next I need to figure out how I'm going to bend these flats. Also, horror freight has a tig for 400 I've been researching reviews on. But.....kits first tools later lol.
just in time for Halloween!

skelefire.gif

harbor* heh sorry, but some typos are too funny to not point out.

Cetme?? Cetyou!

how hard is a cetme to build?

·
Registered
21 Posts
just in time for Halloween!

View attachment 82097

harbor* heh sorry, but some typos are too funny to not point out.

Cetme?? Cetyou!

how hard is a cetme to build?
No horror freight was not a typo lol. Horror freight, horrible freight. Anyway, to answer your question I don't know how hard it is to build one personally since my kits are still in boxes. Weaponsguild has one guy called holes creek who has a bunch of threads with pictures of a few of his builds. It looks a little harder than an ak build since you have to weld the flat up after you bend it and the front trunnion gets welded inside the flat and the cocking tube needs to be welded to the front of the reciever also. Other than that doesn't seem to hard. And my rtg flats came today!

·
Registered
21,773 Posts
oohh.. you got me there. hehe

Nice! I don't have any mechanical know-how at all. I'd probably do a worse job than a Century builder. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts