AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
......I know I'm not the only one.

All mine are Celtic based, all done by one guy. It's been 10 years since my last one, but every once in a while I get the itch.

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might as well let it all hang out........if Mr. Krink can post kilt pics I can too I guess...... :twisted:

·
Registered
791 Posts
Glad to see I'm not the only one.....I'm about to have the cross worked on, it was done when my Grandfather died 2 years ago - My Grandmother died in Dec. so its that time again - And I can't wait! Just something about getting a tat....I love it. I would post pics of my wifes tattoo but I'm not sure it woud be appropriate :twisted:

·
Registered
14,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tint said:
Glad to see I'm not the only one..... I would post pics of my wifes tattoo but I'm not sure it woud be appropriate :twisted:

Lookin' good man.

As far as the wife's.........that's what the Rec Room is for...... :twisted:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I have two..chinese writing on my right inner forearm (reads "I'll protect my sons") and a wolfs head on my upper right arm..but thats going to turn in to a half sleeve down the road....been thinking about getting an AK on mt Calf...whatcha think?

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I have got seven right now. Numbers 8 and nine will be had in the next two months. My three favorite are all writing. I have one on the inside of each forearm, they are written in runes. The left spell "freedom" and the right spells "justice". I also have the Hebrew name for God, Yahweh, written in Hebrew, over my heart. I thought I would dedicate that part of my Christian body to the Almighty. I will post pics of my ink, like everything else, when I get off my lazy ass and take pics.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have 2 for now. I got my last one in 1988, and I am sure I will have a lot more as soon as I buy my very artistically talented son a tattoo setup.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I got a tribal band and my initials in old english, next up an naval officers anchor and some belted 50 cal rounds :mrgreen:

G

·
0 Posts
I have two, both self-inflicted. One where I cut myself to the knuckle bone on my left ring finger on the interlocking tabs on a dirty power brake booster and didn't get is completely washed out. The other when I ran the hook of a greasy extension spring through the pad of my left thumb.

Nothing professionally done. Can't say I've had the interest to do something that permanent. But I enjoy the art on others. I've met some folks walking around with masterpiece skin art.

Noah

·
Registered
368 Posts
Ive got a couple....girls with cool looking celtic tattoos are great...I likey. I went in the Army at 17 and my mother told me if I ever get a tattoo to not come home LOL well you know I couldnt wait for that sucker....an Eagle with USA on it. First time she seen it she just shook her head and never said a word about it LOL :twisted:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts