AK Rifles banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK OK the title was misleading but I do have a nice battlefield pick up gun I finished. This rifle has been my work horse forever and I thought why not give it the finish it deserves :) I bought a home bluing kit from dicks and went to work on the rifle a old style handguard from a MD 63 via the Ak forum completed it. She still need a bit more work. Like the other side had a few bad selector markings I've tried to dremil off Ill probably blue the other side some more and see if it can cover it some.

It's a 1981 Romanian Guard build on a Tapco Flat. Now it's got more the look of something that might have seen use from anywhere from Bosnia to Afganistan :)

· Registered
1,318 Posts
same here :) especially if you take pics deployed with the same model rifle... like say i've handled a bulgy milled underfolder... and then got the 109 parts kit because... how can i resist after seeing how well made the real thing is?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.