AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a website that sells U.S made followers and floorplates. I'm not too concerned with price, but more with quality and good service. Anyone have any recomendations?

Also, which brands are good?

·
Banned
2,301 Posts
I like the steel floorplates I got from APEX. Other than the "HESSE" stamping they look, fit, and feel like any other steel floorplate. For steel followers there is no current option, you may be able to find some for sale privately that were made back in the day but I haven't been able to.

As far as the polymer or plastic followers go I haven't tried any yet so I can't say. I don't think they are reliable so I've been trying to avoid them.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
I've got some of the new K-VAR plastic followers. I haven't done any shooting with them yet, but they assemble into mags just fine.

Nice, but maybe not quite as nice as the 7.62 plastic followers that FSE was making years ago.

·
Banned
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What about floor plates? They seem so simple, maybe I could just make my own...

I've known about the K-var followers, I was just looking to see if there are any others.

·
Banned
2,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, I just found that today. AK builder also has some cheap followers, but are thay any good?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts