AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike Davidson started MD Arms almost 3 years ago after he had a desire for a reliable 20 round drum for his Saiga 12. It was a long and expensive process but eventually the wait was worth it and the MD-20, Saiga 12, 20 round, 12 gauge shotgun drum was born. MD Arms is a company that will stand behind its products 100% and always makes it a priority to give the customer service that we would want to receive ourselves. Still a small company we are now branching out away from just offering one or two products and have plans to manufacture several more within the next few years. All of our products and tooling are 100% made in the USA, not just because of the 922r issues, but because we feel that is the way we should do things. Please check out our web page for more information on our products http://www.MDArms.com and feel free to contact us with any and all related questions. It may take us a little while but we still answer every email! Also if you have more interest in learning about our we have quite a collection of videos on youtube that you can link to through our videos page. These videos demonstrate our products and their reliability, ruggedness, and our knowledge of the Saiga 12.

We look forward to becoming active vendors and participants of the AK Forum.

Thanks for reading,

Craig

If you haven't gotten in on our free Molot Style Grip Give away, please be sure to get on there before we pick the winners tonight @ 10pm est!!!
http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=124390

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
craig please tell mike that he needs to contact me about a deal we started a few years back. best way would be to contact me through the forum or via email.

best regards,

richard

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was looking to purchase some of MD Arms Molot style pistol grips.... but it appears that EVERYTHING on their website is in a "sold out" status...
Does anyone know if they are still in business????

1 - 6 of 6 Posts