AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Cole's I think. He has them sorted so you can pick them by the approximate date.

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Is it worth doing a $10 hand pick with Coles? (Centerfire bent me over with a handpick - my ass is still sore - :evil: )

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
SOG listing

G-VG condition $84.95 each 2 or more $79.95

Soldier's model single action $149

Various dates sold by date +/- a coulple dollars. All in the $95 range

Alot of the time Coles get's the first pick from the importer so their's may be in better condition.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
TravisAasen said:

Is it worth doing a $10 hand pick with Coles? (Centerfire bent me over with a handpick - my ass is still sore - :evil: )
What did they bend you over on? Those don't look too bad Travis. Are they bad up close?

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fireman said:
TravisAasen said:

What did they bend you over on? Those don't look too bad Travis. Are they bad up close?
No, Coles is fine and I look forward to the great customer service I hear about from all of you :grin: . I think I'm going to order the Nagant from them. Just need to figure out which one I want.

It's Centerfire that REALLY screwed me on my handpick RPK last summer. Issues from start to finish. Lost Bolt etc. My handpick netted me a mis match gun :evil: I also received a very non-caring/don't give a damn attitude from them. Anyway, personally I'll avoid Centerifre like the plague in the future.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Well like most places they can't tell a ripe bannana from a rotten one when it comes to guns. They just know how to sell them. They just grab the first one that doesn't look too beat up. Gary Cole seems to be a collector himself and knows what's good.

I have had good experience from SOG in the sense of them being a high volume distributor. I ordered a CZ-52 handpick and one not handpicked on two different occasions. They both were rearsenaled. The handpicked one was in better shape with a better holster. I guess I should have done a handpick for original finish. As a collector the original finish is certainly more desirable, and any collector would know that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts