AK Rifles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got $350. I'm getting either an SKS or a Makarov, and seeing as how my dad wants me to get a Mak since he mooches off the guns I pay for but buy through him because of the whole Min0rz cant buy Gunz!!11! thing, I figured I'd get the Mak because I want one and he'll stop bugging me about getting a handgun.

So does anybody have them in stock?

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
AKLover_91 said:
I've got $350. I'm getting either an SKS or a Makarov, and seeing as how my dad wants me to get a Mak since he mooches off the guns I pay for but buy through him because of the whole Min0rz cant buy Gunz!!11! thing, I figured I'd get the Mak because I want one and he'll stop bugging me about getting a handgun.

Why can't you buy guns?

I've been looking Myself,it appears all of the Distributors are out of Maks but AIM still has Polish P64s.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JOHNO said:
AKLover_91 said:

Why can't you buy guns?

I've been looking Myself,it appears all of the Distributors are out of Maks but AIM still has Polish P64s.
Minors can't buy guns, I was displaying distaste with leet speak, which is the most retarded way to type. Bummer, guess I better read up on P64's

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
hmmmm,..AKLover you have a pm

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
For Maks, the first stop is always Makarov.com

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Frostbite,Maks are like AKs.Its hard to stop at just one! :grin:

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
There is a Bulgarian Makarov in the Market Place right now for $210.00

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
So once again prices are getting crazy!! :shock: I remember VERY recently, Bularians at$129 and E.G.'s at $139?? :goof:

Sheesh!

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
For that money you can get a P64 and a Yugo SKS.
I love my little P64. Not a true Mak. Closer to a Walther but shoots Mak ammo. But a great little handgun just the same. Very accurate too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If anyone is in Georgia, I have a Russian Hi-cap MAK for sale only shot 200 rounds through it,, and it has been is storage ever since.., 400 dollars,, .. includes holster, 3 hi cap mags <--the good ones., and hmmm around 500 to 600 rounds of east german ammo (corrosive). Will shoot hi-caps or single stack mags..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts