AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
3,159 Posts
Re: WHO DID I SELL MY BLUE CIRCLE 10/21 ODDBALL BULGY MAG TO

I got one of the ((10))'s...just have the body...no follower/spring/floorplate...say yup and I'll send it back your way...

· Banned
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

akraider said:
I got one of the ((10))'s...just have the body...no follower/spring/floorplate...say yup and I'll send it back your way...

PM'd, where's the gutz...

^^^ big - j ^^^ 5.45 caliber, both sides were marked...

· Registered
2,213 Posts

I think you all are FOS, there is no such thing as a blue mag

but you can prove me wrong :grin: (insert pic)

· Banned
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Herbae said:
I think you all are FOS, there is no such thing as a blue mag

but you can prove me wrong :grin: (insert pic)

WTF, Me no FOS, U no Me... akraider has graciousely offered to send it to me so I will post a pic...

Big Fat Fricken Thumbs Up for Dave... :allright:

· Banned
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

wingnut308 said:
did you ever really sell your pack of experimental waffles?
Nope, I put sold for $250 since a member who I had been talking was a total dick and said I'd never get a dime over $250 since there is no market for them, I meant to put $250.10 being a smart ass but Machineguneddie locked it to quick. I was getting 1/2way close offers but just thought I'd hang on to them for a bit.

And to answer the above post about selling the mag, this was over a yr ago, I've sold things I regret, but I was looking at some of my mags the other day and thought I'd give it a shot...

· Registered
3,159 Posts

I intended to post up a pic last night but couldn't find the camera...tore the house apart and went 9.5 out of 10 nutso...the wife called late this afternoon at work and said she found it in her purse :evil: :roll: :doh: ...anyway it's packed up tight and ready to head back and after the trama of losing the camera and then finding the camera, I just don't feel like taking it out and doing the pic thing...so when Josh gets it he'll have to post up some pics :smile: ...

· Banned
2,307 Posts

akraider said:
I intended to post up a pic last night but couldn't find the camera...tore the house apart and went 9.5 out of 10 nutso...the wife called late this afternoon at work and said she found it in her purse :evil: :roll: :doh: ...anyway it's packed up tight and ready to head back and after the trama of losing the camera and then finding the camera, I just don't feel like taking it out and doing the pic thing...so when Josh gets it he'll have to post up some pics :smile: ...
:nutkick: the suspense is killing me. Can somebody photoshop a mag blue in the meantime and throw it up here. LOL

· Banned
4,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

PhilRazz said:
akraider said:
:nutkick: the suspense is killing me. Can somebody photoshop a mag blue in the meantime and throw it up here. LOL
machineguneddie said it looked like the UN headgear, lol...

I'll snap a few pics for ya PhilR...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.