AK Rifles banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
I think Facebook has killed most forum sites. And unfortunately has killed most real discussion. Quick post, 10 stupid quick comments and then it's buried by 50 new, dumb posts.
This is correct unfortunately, even on reddit the upvote system by default makes only shiny things visible unless someone specifically searches(which is too much for most people). Ive noticed the 'other' board focused on this hobby has declined as well, there's an uncomfortable amount of nepotism over there...
Guitar accessory Air gun Machine gun Electronic instrument Music

Reactions: JeepFan

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
All the boards that I'm on are owned by this company. All generic looking set up for all of them. I guess they had lots of money to buy out the owners of these sites. Crazy.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
This is correct unfortunately, even on reddit the upvote system by default makes only shiny things visible unless someone specifically searches(which is too much for most people). Ive noticed the 'other' board focused on this hobby has declined as well, there's an uncomfortable amount of nepotism over there...
View attachment 317642
why the photo with your post with my two favorite gun guys

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hopefully some pro-gun folks will start some forums we can all go to...
This seems much too coincidental to not be a planned out attack.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
It's called controlling the masses! Especially gun owners here in the USA.
It seems that they have bought up all the gun boards in this country.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I don't know if they bought the 1911 Forum or not.

But I do know that forum would not allow saying the 2020 election was being stolen by criminal fraud even prior to "certification" when Second Amendment supporters absolutely should have all been demanding state legislators and law enforcement agencies take action. That's why I stopped posting there. They rolled right over for the steal. Canadian much? Don't know.

EDIT: Yes, it was, or at least it uses their software and gives their name and address.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It's called controlling the masses! Especially gun owners here in the USA.
It seems that they have bought up all the gun boards in this country.
Just checked one other forum I'm actually still a member of and I'm hoping this one is still pro-gun owned? Here's the info. just scroll don a little to see. Outdoor Hub LLC out of/ in Troy, Mi..However it's set up very similar to this as far as log in and a few other things.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·

But I do know that forum would not allow saying the 2020 election was being stolen by criminal fraud even prior to "certification" when Second Amendment supporters absolutely should have all been demanding state legislators and law enforcement agencies take action. That's why I stopped posting there. They rolled right over for the steal. Canadian much? Don't know.

EDIT: Yes, it was, or at least it uses their software and gives their name and address.
all the forums they own are formatted identical to this one

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·

ok , do they allow you to say Joe Biden loves nuts on his chin , i repeat , Joe Biden loves nuts on his chin

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
View attachment 317642
that guy to the left looks small compared to tiny tim, hmmmm.

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Bashin our Northern neighbors,. Tisk. Tisk. Remember when you could "Google" French Military Victories? You got no results from this query

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
that guy to the left looks small compared to tiny tim, hmmmm.

Tiptoe thru the tulips with me>>

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
It is Rob. Damn. You could miss him in the picture but if he talked, or shot, he is unmistakable.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts