AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was it the same Canadian group that issues the kiss of death to gun forums like gunco , gunco use to thrive , was bought out by a Canadian turd fest , and to call it a ghost town now would be generous ,because at least ghost towns have ghosts inhabiting it

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New liberal agenda? Shut down the forums?

Reactions: ingraham

·
Registered
22,891 Posts
Through exhaustive research and metadata analysis, I have discovered the following information about the owners of the forum.*

• Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada
* and by that I mean I looked at the bottom of the page, copied and pasted the info.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gunco use to be bustling , it gets 5 posts a week and 4 1/2 are mine , I use to have a account there but couldn't remember my login , like 4 email addresses ago and support was no help , then someone told me what was going on

Bet that's who locked all my threads , and removed my douche thread

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I think Facebook has killed most forum sites. And unfortunately has killed most real discussion. Quick post, 10 stupid quick comments and then it's buried by 50 new, dumb posts.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Through exhaustive research and metadata analysis, I have discovered the following information about the owners of the forum.*

• Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada
* and by that I mean I looked at the bottom of the page, copied and pasted the info.
Line Font Parallel Rectangle Flag of the united states

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i keep messenger because i have allot of family in Quebec ,but no FB

Reactions: corpsman5

·
Super Moderator
26,609 Posts
I think Facebook has killed most forum sites. And unfortunately has killed most real discussion. Quick post, 10 stupid quick comments and then it's buried by 50 new, dumb posts.
Very true, and I'll add that any dm's that people send are about as private as a shitter stall sans door in any airport. The time to leave faceburg was well over 10 years ago.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Dont know what cover they use here but the parent corp is Torstar. A canadian anti gun corporation. They own every gun and outdoor site i know of but one . That is Bersa chat . The late owner Micheal refused to sell to them.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i bet they are sitting around a big table jerking each other off with tweezers thinking of how they will ruin this forum

·
Registered
167 Posts
Im on a couple of other forums. One that charges a fee to get into certain forums like politics. All owned by Torstar.

Ive never understood why members pay a money to a forum owned by a multi million dollar anti gun corporate giant .
But alot do and get guite huffy at those who wont.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I stopped paying for forum memberships , I usually dont kast long enough before getting banned to enjoy the added benefits

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Im on a couple of other forums. One that charges a fee to get into certain forums like politics. All owned by Torstar.

Ive never understood why members pay a money to a forum owned by a multi million dollar anti gun corporate giant .
But alot do and get guite huffy at those who wont.
You know what they are doing is trying to disrupt us from communicating

Reactions: Archangel301958
1 - 20 of 24 Posts