AK Rifles banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, this is my situation. I would really like to buy a SAM-5 no ban .223, anyways, I am a little short on funds. I could either sell a Romanian
C.U.R. 2 or a SAR 2. Which would you part with? Both look identical (AIM-74 style) except the cur 2 has the swept up charging handle. Just looking for a little free advice. :neutral:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
I would move the SAR2,the CUR II will be damn near impossible to replace and the quality is slightly better.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
Thinking about selling a pistol or a sporting rifle/shotgun....will always be able to replace those for about what you sell them for.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds like the SAR2 is going to get a new home. I do really like it, but it is easier to feed one than two. Plus, I think the sam-5 will be a good addition to the family. I like the idea of feeding it wolf or whatever and it will be happy.

As for the pics, I don't have any 'off site' account to post them to and then transfer them here. But yes, it is really sexy. It has the correct FSB and a AK-USA muzzlebrake. Chris did one hell of a job on them! By far nicer then the authentic issue one and tighter too.

Now, it's time to track down the sam-5. My ffl is really good, I hope he has his ffl on file with Lew H. Just out of curiousity, about what is dealer cost on the sam-5? He charges me that plus $10 (as he is a personal friend). Thanks for the advice. It has helped me out tremedously.

vato

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Embezzle the funds, keep'em all. Tell the wife to keep quiet. That's how I'd swing it! But I like livin' on the edge.

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Embezzle funds..........don't sell rifles......

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I still haven't made up my mind 100%. I guess it will just depend on the price and availability of the sam-5 which are getting scarcer every day.

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
eodinert said:
Never, ever sell a gun. Ever.
On the other thread you just told me to sell my Ruger Mini-30... :lol: :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts